We all have tried to keep a diary and we all probably failed. Well, all the writers did, I dunno anybody who is successful at doing it. So I think I'm just going to write up everything here. All the drama, non-sense gossip, memorable laughter, jumpy, uneasy & tensed moments. Everything.
So since I complain a lot, about everything. I'm NOT going to stop that, I'm going to do that here. No where else, cause not anybody in the world deserves to listen to my utter shit I face almost everyday.
I've got so many things to confess up to myself, since I just can't face the damn shit anymore. I just don't agree with what I've been up to all this while, really. I've been falling, failing, hurting people, getting hurt, pushing people away, falling for a guy and thinking 'oh, this has to be the one..' and later I get this, 'no babe, not happening.', annoying my parents, letting them annoy me, not helping my brother grow up into one good human. Yes, all off it. I do get good things too but they are quite momentary to fill into the sad gauging phase I'm going through, well wait. The phase is : MY LIFE TILL NOW and it'll be the same forever.
A lot of times I think I need to be positive about a lot of things but everything is so maddening that I almost skip that idea. Not even almost, completely.
Having weird shit in my life like falling for a guy who's going to shift abroad for the rest of his life to calling everybody in my life 'Babe,' from my Dad to my neighbor's Tommy (their dog).
I know we all face problems like that but it gets annoying at times. And I need to give it away, anyway.

Best of luck with this new beginning. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much. (:
DeleteAll of my diaries floundered badly...so I can commiserate :)
ReplyDeleteLook forward to reading more of you
Thank you so much.
DeleteYes, I'll be posting more. (:
Tried keeping a diary once! Didn't work!
ReplyDeleteI blog at http://climbingthroughtomorrow.blogspot.in/
Check it out! :)